Bike the New Hwy 26 Trail
Hello Rock Trail Coalition members and friends.
Join us on Saturday, May 17 at 10am to ride the new Hwy 26 trail to Milton.
• 10 am meet at the Pine Tree Mall near Home Depot and the Movies theater (the bike trail connects between them).
• Bike across the new Hwy 26 bike/ped bridge
• We will explore together the winding route through the subdivisions to get on the west side trail
• At the Townline Road we cross Hwy 26 again and continue on the east side trail toward Milton.
• Exit at Milton and ride into town for a coffee or ice cream at Hardees.
• Ride back!
Total round-trip mileage is in the 11-12 range. Ride speed will be about 10 miles per hour. You can go faster, but you are on your own.
Also join the Janesville Velo Club bike to work week ride from UW Rock County at 5pm this afternoon. This is part of their Slow Ride series designed for riders of all ages and abilities. Ride length about 10 miles, speed about 10 mph.